At Real Paella Catering, we believe in a healthy work environment, meeting and going beyond the highest standards of hygiene and compliance with the law. We meet the inspection standards of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s Food Code, with no violations. Please view our inspection report. We have been practicing extra safety precautions, as follows:
- We are initiating a new special personnel training safety program to help create the most hygienic environment in our workplace.
- We are increasing the frequency of our cleaning intervals on all surfaces and equipment in our commercial kitchen, and constantly monitoring regularity and cleanliness.
- No customers or visitors are allowed in our facilities, only authorized personnel.
- We are monitoring employee health daily.
- We are implementing contact-free delivery procedures, using disposable aluminum containers.
New cancellation policy: These changes will apply to all 2020 events. There will be no penalties if your event is rescheduled.